If you have an appointment, please see the following new protocols we have in place.
The office temperature is set cooler than average to accommodate the extra PPE our team is wearing. Please bring a light jacket if you tend to get cold.
- We ask that only one parent/guardian accompany the patient to the appointment. Siblings without appointments are respectfully asked to stay home.
- All parents must wear a mask (cloth or otherwise) to the appointments. Unfortunately, we need to preserve our masks for patient care and cannot provide one for you.
- Once you arrive for your appointment please stay in your car and CALL (do not text) 303-427-9797. This is not the main line (although similar in digits). The back line is specifically reserved for this. If you receive a busy tone please wait a few minutes and call the same number. We will be updating your insurance and personal information during this call.
- When you are cleared to enter, an assistant will greet you in the waiting area. Every patient and parent will stop at a screening table to have their temperature taken. Anyone with a temperature of over 100.4 degrees will not be seen. Parents will also fill out a questionnaire per the CDC recommendations.
- Patients that are able will do a 1.5% peroxide rinse (bubblegum or mint flavored) prior to all treatment.
- We recognize the toy selection process is one of the most important aspects of the child’s visit! We have modified the process and will have your child point to the toy and we will hand it to them.
Other measures we have taken to keep you and our team safe:
- Please continue to practice 6 feet of distancing. There will be markers placed throughout the office. Please follow arrows on the floor to support a one-way direction of patient traffic.
- Sneeze guards/plastic shields have been installed at reception desks.
- Additional personal protective equipment (PPE) will be worn by the team as advised by the CDPH. Hand hygiene will be performed before and after every patient. The team will have their temperature taken every morning and afternoon.
- All large toys and magazines have been removed. Video games will be turned off but we will continue to play movies.
- Doors will be propped to limit contact. Handles and commonly used area will be sanitized every 30 minutes.
- Pens and clipboards will be sanitized after every use.
We thank you for your patience and cooperation. While we had to remove many items and add many items for everyone’s safety, one thing that has not changed is our commitment to the best dental visit for your child. We will continue to ring our No Cavity Cow Bell!